Monday, January 16, 2012

The Webster & The Shops at Target

Apologies for being such a bad blogger; it's been MONTHS since the last update. I'm back momentarily, inspired by my trip to The Webster in Miami this weekend.

My friend and I donned our most man-repellant outfits, and strutted over to The Webster this weekend to meet The Man Repeller. As expected, Leandra (The Man Repeller herself) was super personable, sweet, and innately stylish.

Here's a crappy iPhone pic of my neck/arm parties:
Man Repelling
Necklaces & Bracelets: F21, J. Crew / Sweatshirt: F21 / Blouse: J.Crew

The boutique was abuzz yesterday about the upcoming collaboration between The Webster and Target. The Webster will be offering an original line of apparel/accessories/home furnishings.

Considering the carefully curated & styled pieces available at the boutique, I can't wait to see the original pieces Laure & Milan of The Webster will put forth.


May 6th can't come soon enough!


1 comment:

  1. Forgive me but I really want to ask you that whether you feel heavy because you wear so many things maybe s called jewelry with you! That's must be very hard and if you want to change any suits you can view me at cwmalls.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow my blog with bloglovin