Monday, January 23, 2012

Jason Wu for Target

Two posts in a row about Target?? I can't help myself--they are doing such exciting things!

I just witnessed the new commercial for Jason Wu's much anticipated line for the chain. I don't care what it takes/how many soccer moms I need to push out of the way: I'm getting my hands on these dresses!

Jason Wu for Target

Jason Wu for Target

Jason Wu for Target

Of all the variety of styles in the lookbook, this is is my ultimate favorite:
Jason Wu for Target

Can I pull off the Colonel Sanders look? We'll find out on February 5th!!




3 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic!!! You have an amazing blog! You're brilliant! Have a great day! :-)

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chic and stylish like always! Take a look at my blog and if u like we can follow each other! :)

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter which one you choose, the dark blue or bright blue, all looks pretty good and I can find some special feeling from this girl! So I believe the long black sheepskin coat will also be fashion to that!

    ReplyDelete

Follow my blog with bloglovin