Wednesday, October 26, 2011

fall cravings

There was a "cold" front here in South Florida, and it gave me a (small) taste of fall. Now I've been inspired to update my lipsticks from neon bright to something much darker.

But how dark is too dark? I had been craving Train Bleu, a deep eggplant/wine shade available in a NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.

NARS Train Bleu Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
{via}

NARS Train Bleu Velvet matte Lip Pencil

NARS Train Bleu Velvet matte Lip Pencil
{via}

So far, I don't have the cojones to try this bold look. Thoughts?


1 comment:

  1. Love your blog. I am 5'1" and do not blog but I have learned so much by following you and other petite fashionistas, especially the petite fashion challenges. I have a suggestion: Outerwear can be particularly challenging for petites. Why not a PFC called OUTERWEAR CHIC.. This would be helpful with the cold winter months approaching...The look could be dressy or casual and must include an outerwear garment appropriate for being outdoors in inclement weather.

    ReplyDelete

Follow my blog with bloglovin