Thursday, September 22, 2011

spike the punch

As you may have noticed from my (very distant) past posts, I adore neon in all forms: clothes/accessories/colors in general.

These neon rhinestone necklaces from Spike the Punch have been all over the interwebs. Needless to say, I had to have my own!

This adorable package was waiting for me after a long day of class:

spike the punch necklace

Of course, I opted for the brightest of them all:

spike the punch necklace

The sweetest note came with my necklace. It's no wonder she has such great taste!

spike the punch necklace

Which Spike the Punch necklace is your favorite? What outfit pairings would you suggest?


4 comments:

  1. This necklaces is so fresh and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I'm adding it to my list of "Things to Buy".

    http://modernworkinggirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome necklace. I wonderful with all the publicity it's getting, how that girl manages to make all of them! Anyways, would like to see how you'd style this into an outfit! Please let me know when you do by dropping me a note. Thanks!!


    http://missjess211.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow my blog with bloglovin